Who can play?
The minimum age to play is 16 years old. All players under the age of 18 MUST have waivers signed and a copy of a drivers license by a parent or legal guardian!
- (OWM) holds safety as its #1 priority. Airsoft & Milsim is geared towards the mature, level-headed player. Common sense and the right, fair-play, honest attitude are a must at our events.
- (OWM) requires everyone to have a barrel cover over the tip of their gun when not on the playing field, as well as magazine out and safety on! All pistols must be holstered.
- All players are required to attend the safety briefing prior to the start of the game.
- (OWM) Approved Face Protection must remain on at all times while on the field or Chronograph Areas. Do not remove Face Protection under any circumstance
- Fully sealed approved goggle systems must be used including approved full seal Airsoft goggles that meet or exceed ASTM standards.(ANSI Z87.1 and/or ASTM F- 1776-99a rated (or greater) ballistic eye protection will be accepted.)
- The full face must be covered by a mask system, balaclava, bandanna, or other protection to prevent injury or penetration of BBs to face. There will be a Mandatory Ejection of any players lifting or removing goggle/ full-face mask system while in goggle on areas (Playing Field, Chronograph Area, Target Area) after being personally warned once. This includes any action in which a player touches his/her Eye Protection in such a way that the seal of the goggles is broken.
- NO MESH GOGGLES!
- Cease Fire: Players or staff should call “cease fire” if you or another player is injured or loses their eye protection and requires immediate Admin/Medical attention. You will need to both vocally and via Comms (if possible) make the “cease fire” call with approximate location and details of the incident
- Mandatory Equipment: Gun, Face Protection/Goggles, red dead rag.
- Recommended Equipment: Helmet, boots, knee pads, gloves, long pants and long sleeve shirt.
- YOU MAY NOT WEAR RED, OR FLUORECENT CLOTHING OR GEAR. Red represents Dead on the kill rag and Fluorescent represents ref or staff. This would confuse players.
- No verbal abuse, name-calling, profanity, etc. will be tolerated.
- No stealing, vandalizing, or fighting. (you will be turned over to the police)
- No Drugs or Alcohol.
- No Barricading doors or windows
- No riot shields
- Lasers will be aloud but shining them in the face of another player or at any vehicles used in our games will be subject to automatic termination from the game.
Game staff or Referee has the final say. So no Arguing with Staff.
- Teams are the Federation of America or FOA(green camo. Alpha) and the Patriots(tan camo, Bravo ).
- no armbands for our mil-sim games
Accepted camo patterns for The Federation(Green team, Alpha)
- KRYPTEC MANDRAKE
- MC TROPIC
Accepted camo patterns for The Patriots (Tan team, Bravo)
- 3 COLOR DESERT
- ARID CADPAT
- DESERT DPM
- KRYPTEC NOMAD
- DESERT MARPAT
- TAN/COYOTE BROWN
Your vest/pouches/backpack can be whatever color you wish. You must follow our rules for camo or you will not be aloud to play. Please don't think you are going to be aloud to where woodland pants with a desert top. Match your top and pants. NO JEANS,SHORTS, BLACK/GREY SHIRTS OR PANTS.
- Our Milsim games are semi automatic only with the exception of Support weapons.
- spring, and electric MUST chronograph below 400 fps with 0.25g BB's.
- HPA, Gas, and CO2 must chronograph 1.8 joules or lower with .25g BB’s.
- Support Weapons up to 400 FPS with 0.25g BB's. Full Auto may be used with a cap of 35 RPS (rounds per second).
- Snipers: MUST chronograph below 500 fps with 0.25g BB's. All snipers MUST be using a bolt-action single shot rifle only. No automatic or semi-automatics allowed. minimum engagement distance is 100'.
- Any weapons that do not chronograph below safety limits will not be allowed on the field! NO EXCEPTIONS!VELOCITY REDUCERS ARE NOT ALLOWED TO BE USED TO BRING YOUR WEAPON UNDER THE FPS LIMITS!If you get caught tampering with the FPS after you have been to chrono and have not re-chronoed your gun, YOU WILL BE EJECTED FROM THE GAME!All guns will be chronoed by our staff.
- There is no minimum engagement. (if you don't want to be shot at point blank then don't enter buildings).
- NO PHYSICAL CONTACT OR HAND TO HAND COMBAT WILL BE ALLOWED, this includes touch kills, knife kills, or prisoners of war. (Violation of this rule will result in immediate ejection)
- BIODEGRADIBLE BB'S ONLY! Any weight BB can be used for game play after chrono (no metal or ceramic BBs of any kind are allowed to be used. If caught using anything other than approved biodegradable bbs, there will be an automatic ejection from the facility). Vendors will have plenty of bio BB's for sale.
- (OWM) requires every player to have a red dead rag on their person while playing. The red dead rag is to be placed on top of your head or held up high when you are hit to symbolize you are out.
- a red dead light and only red must be used at night. Game staff will be using a different color.
- You are required to bring your own red dead rag and red dead light.
- At (OWM) Mil-sim games you may only use mid cap or real cap mags. NO HIGH CAPS.
- MILSIM is a game of honor, CALL YOUR OWN HITS. Do not call opposing team players out. If you believe the hits on that player are not being called please inform Staff and they will look into it.
- Players caught cheating will get one warning and after that they will be ejected from the game.
- If you are hit anywhere on your person or gear you are out.
- Friendly fire counts.
- All Hits count except for Ricochets and gun hits.
- After you are hit yell "HIT" or "OUT" and pull out your red dead rag, or at night turn on your red dead light and make sure it is visible
- A wounder player must remain where hit and another player must simulate dragging the wounded player to a safe area.
- Dead Man Tell No Tales. which means that if your are shot, you may not communicate with any player in play, that includes on the radio. The only thing you are allowed to do is call for a "MEDIC".
- At (OWM) Mil-sim games the medic rule is the “medic” must tie a white medic rope on the arm or leg of the wounded player for them to come back alive.
- ONLY medics are allowed to heal other Medic players.
- Medic ropes will be issued to medics at 2 ropes per player per squad.
- The ropes can be divided however you like among medics.
- 2 medics per squad of more than 6 players.
- Under 6 players 1 medic per squad.
- The medic will also where a white medic armband that we will supply.
- The role of medic can be transferred from one player to another but only at your team command.
- When your squad is completely out of medic bands and lives you must withdraw to you Command.
- Sniper teams of 2 players will receive 2 medic bands per player and can med each other.
- Bleed out rule- If you get tired of waiting for a medic or it is impossible for your medic to get to you may bleed out to a medic after 3 minutes of being hit.
- To bleed out to a medic you have to retreat to do so, you may not advance.
- You may not return to your CP without the rest of your squad. This is a squad based game so stay together
each squad will have to have a squad leader to communicate with Command.
- Squad leaders must report Readiness Condition (REDCON) to their Command Post.
- When reporting, Squad Leaders must identify the reason their squad is at a certain REDCON level. liquids, ammunition, casualties and equipment – and your ability to fix the problem. This allows the Commander to determine the correct course of action for that squad – resupply, reinforce, relief in place or withdrawal. In some cases it may be advantageous to withdraw a unit to the CP for 5 minutes and send a REDCON 1 squad back into the fight.
- REDCON 1 Squad is 100% mission capable on personnel, weapons, ammunition and water.
- REDCON 2 Squad is 75% mission capable on personnel, weapons, ammunition or water.
- REDCON 3 Squad is 50% mission capable on personnel, weapons, ammunition or water. REPORT THIS LEVEL TO COMMAND
- REDCON 4 Squad is 25% mission capable on personnel, weapons, ammunition or water. REPORT THIS LEVEL TO COMMAND
- REDCON 5 Squad is 0% mission capable on personnel, weapons, ammunition or water. If a squad suffers 100% casualties they must disengage from the area they were defending or attacking with red flags on their heads and move to their respective Command Posts for regeneration and remission. THIS IS A MANDATORY WITHDRAWAL for personnel, weapons, ammunition or water.
its up to your squad if you want to incorporate fire team leaders.
- OWM games have 4 types of squads per team
A sniper squad is made up of 2 players a sniper and a spotter. The sniper team will be asked to join other squads for missions from time to time.
A recon squad is made up of up to 6 players. May only have 1 medic and 1 support weapon. Will be sent in first to recon an area before other squads will get sent on their specific mission. Proper recon will be worth points for your team. Only 1 recon squad per team. Meant to be more stealth.
Intelligence Squad is made up of up to 6 players. May only have 1 medic and 1 support weapon. The main objective for the game for this squad with be to gather Intel from taking pictures of objects or players with a certain symbol on them. A camera will be provided. Each photo will be worth points for your team at the end of the game. Only 1 Intelligence squad per team.
Assault team is the most common and is made up of up to 11 players. Assault teams of less than 6 may get paired with other squads. You May have up to 2 medics and 2 support weapons on your squad. Most of your missions will be to take control of certain areas. You do the dirty work. No limit to the amount of Assault squads per team.
- No dummy grenades allowed!
- In order to kill a player with a grenade your grenade must discharge. (Thunder B's, Tornado,etc.) Kill radius 15' for indoors.
- For indoors you can use hard cover to shield yourself from the blast. Be fare hard cover is not a net or a cardboard box.
- To kill a player outside a building with a grenade it will actually have to discharge bbs and hit the enemy.
- Approved explosive grenades will be allowed.
- At (OWM) games cold burning smoke(sport, enola gaye, etc.) is allowed but may not be used in buildings of any kind.
- Red smoke may not be used. Red will be used by game staff.
- (not mandatory) but recommended for communicating with your squad.
- A radio will be supplied to each squad leader from OWM. A drivers license will be required to get a radio.
- Main objective will be controlling buildings
- score will be taken every 1-3 hours
- command will be giving random missions to squads throughout the game
- A frago is a staged mission that your squad will go on against our OPFOR.